Your Only Doll Cleaning & Maintenance Guide
How to clean your Only Doll?
These recommendations are specific to our premium quality Only Dolls.
Cleaning and maintaining your Only Doll is important for preserving your new doll for years to come.
What’s Included In Your Only Doll Package?
- Your Only Doll
- One Outfit
- Cleaning/Repair Kit
- User Manual
What’s Recommended To Maintain Your Only Doll
- Sulfate free soap or mild liquid soap.
- Vaginal irrigator
- Soft cloth (microfiber is ideal) or sponge
- Dry soft towel
- Powder (baby powder) please be aware of health issues, corn starch/flour can also be used
- Powder brush/Make Up Brushes
- Mineral baby oil
- Vaseline / Petroleum Jelly.
- Eyelash glue
- Fingernail glue
- Blush/ makeup palette oh and Bronzer!
How often should you clean your Only Doll
- Dolls should be cleaned before first use to remove factory residue.
- Dolls should be cleaned monthly if they are not stored away from dust.
- We recommend cleaning dolls after every sexual use in the key areas, Keep your Only Doll Fresh.
General Only Doll maintenance
- We recommend our TPE dolls are to be oiled 3-4 times a year max. Do not over oil.
- Apply a very small amount of vaseline/petroleum jelly to high-stress areas e.g knees, inner groin and openings when needed.
- Apply baby powder (or corn starch/flour) to your doll before storing for long periods.
- Do not use alcohol or silicone based products eg found in lubricants, wipes and perfumes. Please check all anti bacterial wipes for NO alcohol
5 easy tips to clean your Only Doll
- You can also use a male or female condom during sex to contain fluid.
- For a doll with a removable vagina insert, just remove and thoroughly wash through with mild soap and rinse under a running tap.
- For a fixed vagina, you can use a fan or you can insert tampons to assist with drying.
- When using powder or oil it's best to hang your doll first or lay it down. Look at it as a full body massage. For ease the head hooks are great over the shower.
- For localised cleaning, a small spray bottle is great. Mild Soap (not perfumed) mixed with water.
Step by Step Only Doll Full body cleaning
- Start by removing any excess lubricant or body fluid with a soft towel.
- Remove the vaginal insert if applicable.
- Remove the wig and clean this separately. There are many wig shampoos available in all countries.
- The insert can be washed in anti-bacterial warm soapy water and allowed to air dry thoroughly.
- For the full doll - lay your doll on towels on a bed and use a spray bottle mix of (preferably sulfate free) soap and clean with warm water, gently massage the doll's skin with your hands, or wipe down with a clean sponge or again use the head hook in the shower.
- You can shower or bathe a doll if you take care of the "skeleton" i.e: try not to let the neck or head become too wet. This is to prevent damage to the "skeleton" and potential mold. You can cover the metal areas with a plastic bag if you find this easier.
- Wet dolls are slippery and can be heavy! - a stool in a shower is safer than standing or use the head hook as described
- Do not use hard sponges or wire brushes as this will cause damage to your dolls body.
- It's easiest to lie your doll on towels on a bed or if you have the hook please hang your doll to dry.
- Tip: try spreading the legs and using a small fan to speed up the drying.
- Do not put the doll near an open fire or a radiator to dry.
How to clean your Only Doll's vagina, anus and mouth
- To clean any of the openings, we recommend using a water irrigator to spray into the opening, allowing the water to run out of the opening. You can use a shower-hose attachment if you don’t have a water irrigator but please only on a LOW and gentle setting.
- Alternatively, you can simply use a wet (soft) cloth to clean manually with warm soapy water. Ensure you clean thoroughly, reaching all areas of the opening.
- With all methods of cleaning- leave your doll’s legs slightly open, so that the vagina and anus are open to the air, and can dry naturally. Don’t leave your doll's legs too far apart as this can cause damage over time.
- Once the doll is completely dry, apply a small amount of vaseline to love holes.
How to clean your Only Doll’s face
- Remove the head from the body
- Remove the wig if possible.
- Apply warm antibacterial soapy water with a sponge or cotton cloth and gently massage the face.
- Please note: Make-up is semi-permanent and can fade or be removed with mineral oil so it's best to avoid excessive cleaning or rubbing to preserve the longevity of make-up.
- Pay close attention not to damage the eyes and eyelashes, avoid getting these areas wet.
- If you would like to remove the eyes prior to cleaning they are removable from the front by gently stretching the socket open, taking care not to damage the eyelashes.
- Gently pat down the face with a dry non-abrasive cloth, allow to air dry naturally before re-attaching to the body.
Your Only Doll "DO NOT'S"!
- Do not submerge your dolls head in water at any point.
- Do not use abrasive soaps or any other harsh cleaning products.
- Do not use harsh materials or hard/sharp objects.
- Do not apply too much pressure on the skin or skeleton.
- Do not use a hairdryer or any other heating device on your doll.
- Do not attempt to speed up drying by leaving near a radiator/ fire or any other heating device. (A cool fan will do the trick)
- Do not apply perfumes as these contain alcohol which is very drying*
- Do not use baby wipes, facial wipes, yes really. (the ingredients damage TPE)
- Do not use any kind of solvent unless advised for repair.
- Do not use silicone based lubricants/products.
- Do not dress or store in dark clothes unless checked for colour fastness eg soak repeatedly in basin until water is clear and dye no longer runs.
- For other : "no no's" see Storage/Handling below.
*Tip: Spray perfume on wigs/clothes if you wish.
How to clean your Only Doll's Wig?
- The wig should always be removed from the dolls head before cleaning.
- It's best to give the wig a comb before cleaning starting at the ends first. We suggest giving your doll a hairbrush regularly
- It's easiest to clean in a small hand basin or even a bath is great if the hair is quite long.
- Fill the basin with COLD water and add a small amount of soap to make mini "bubble bath" for the wig. Sulfate free shampoo is the best.
- You need to use cold water or you risk losing the style eg curls.
- Submerge the wig and agitate it gently then leave for approx 5mins to soak.
- Rinse gently from top till water runs clear - no bubbles.
- We recommend combing the hair straight after shampooing allowing the wig to air dry on a wig stand. Any curls/style will bounce back.
- Do not allow the wig to dry on the dolls head.
- Do not use hair products to style the hair, they may cause damage to the doll’s skin and face.
Handling, moving and storing your Only Doll
- Avoid storing the doll in direct sunlight, this can cause damage and discolouration.
- Store the doll at room temperature, in a dry environment. Avoid bathrooms/ garages or storage areas that can become damp or prone to mould.
- Do not leave the doll on stained materials including dark leather sofas or in dark clothing for long periods.
- Keep your doll away from open flames.
- Avoid leaving your doll in difficult positions for to long as the skin can become stretched and damaged and even split if not returned to a natural position after use. Natural is considered lying as though boxed.
- We recommend the following options; storing your doll lying flat in a doll storage box or the original packaging box, standing (with support eg a pillow behind their backside against the wall) is also ok for some dolls that are not too busty or lying in your bed if you have a memory foam mattress.
- When handling or moving your doll, be sure to follow general rules for moving heavy objects: Keep your back straight, bend with the knees and hips.
- We find the dolls are easiest to move when held vertical. We recommend wrapping both arms around the doll’s waist forming a ‘Bearhug’ position.
- Do not lift the doll using any of the limbs or head, always hold the body.
- DO NOT throw over your shoulder as you could put pressure on the "spine".
Tips for replacing your Only Doll's fingernails
- Lay the doll in the neutral position.
- Align the (loose) fingernails that have fallen off with the bare fingernails. This is so you can work out which fingernail matches which finger.
- Once you have selected your fingernail, apply a thin and even layer of glue on the bare fingernail area. Ensure the area is clean and dry first, free from any dirt or talc.
- Do not over apply the glue, aim for an even yet thin covering. Avoid applying too much, causing it to spill outside the nail area.
- Once aligned correctly, press and hold the nail on for 5 seconds – without touching any glue.
- Excess glue is difficult to remove, so it’s best to avoid any spillages altogether. In the event of glue overspill, remove the glue immediately with a microfibre cloth and hot soapy water.
- To remove fingernails use a set of tweezers and gently pull the nail toward you away from the doll (in a gentle motion to avoid any damage).
Tips for replacing your Only Doll's eyes
- Lay the doll in the neutral position.
- Gently and carefully pull the eyelids apart (Up and down, not left and right) with one hand, without touching the eyelashes or make-up.
- With the other hand, remove the eye and remove all the packing.
- “Scrunch” the packing tightly into the new eye.
- With one hand, pull the eyes apart, without touching the eyelashes or make-up.
- With the other hand, pop the new eye into the socket and adjust.
Tips for reattaching your Only Doll's eyelashes
- Lay your doll down flat, facing upwards.
- Apply a small amount of glue to a paperclip, pin, cocktail stick or any other household “tool” with a fine tip. We recommend a cocktail stick.
- Pull the eyelash gently back and apply glue to the back of the eyelash (not the doll) and allow to go "tacky" for a moment before pressing on.
- Holding the ends of the eyelash and not touching the glue, press it carefully into the position you want it to stick.
- Hold for 5 seconds and let go.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to the Only Dolls team.
Lastly! Enjoy your Only Doll x